Special Starter Pack: "Support Mama Earth" Challenge
A great way to start out in cloth and also a great gift for those keen to make the switch. All you need to get started! Your pack includes:
- 1 x Bubakin V2 Nappy (including 2 inserts) in your choice of pattern
- 1 x Booster insert (for heavy wetters, toddlers, or tummy sleepers)
- Free Shipping Australia-wide
- A cost-free 20-minute phone call with our Modern Cloth Nappy expert to answer any questions when your pack arrives
Valued at over $88 RRP - but yours for just $45 when you join the Bubakin "Support Mother Earth" Challenge (coupon will be provided which will also include discounted shipping amount)
The newest edition v2 nappy with additional functionality and features. Extremely easy to use, versatile and affordable, the Bubakin cloth nappy is designed to solve all nappy niggling problems associated with many cloth nappy brands.
Using cloth nappies is a cheaper long-term option for the time your little one is in nappies. Good for your pocket, good for the environment, and good for your most precious!
Find out what people are saying about this nappy
This beautiful design is the perfect all-rounder for all climates, looks amazing and is suitable for most babies from birth to potty (3.5kg-16kg). Simply adjust the rise snaps on the front of the nappy to adjust the size.
- Trim fitting - ideal for long, slim babies to the deliciously chunky
- Easy Adjust Snaps - 4 Rise Adjustability
- Double Gussets for superior fit and leak prevention
- Hidden Inner Pocket with included inserts
- Pull Tabs strategically placed
- Built-in Wet Zone Barrier for tummy sleepers
- PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) outer binding to help prevent compression leaks
- CORE Bamboo Organic Cotton insert and booster
- Quick Dry Charcoal Fleece Lining
- Extra Soft PUL Outer Shell - breathable waterproof fabric
- Hip Snaps to prevent wing droop with added adjustability
- Two inserts - hourglass shaped insert + slimline booster
- 6 months replacement warranty on workmanship faults and materials - for more information see our return policy.
Designed in Australia from the ground up, through years of testing and development and ethically manufactured overseas to the highest standards.
More about Bubakin and its products on YouTube. Follow us @bubakinstore on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date on the latest product developments and specials!