**PREORDER AVAILABLE SOON FOR SUMMER RELEASE**
The newest edition v2 nappy with additional functionality and features. Extremely easy to use, versatile and affordable, the Bubakin cloth nappy is designed to solve the nappy niggling problems associated with many cloth nappy brands.
Using cloth nappies is a cheaper long-term option for the time your little one is in nappies. Good for your pocket, good for the environment, and good for your most precious!
This beautiful design from local Queensland artist Maia Green, is the perfect all-rounder for all climates, looks amazing and is suitable for most babies from birth to potty (3.5kg-16kg) you simply adjust the rise snaps on the front of the nappy to adjust the size. Also available in toddler sizing which allocated an added 2cm to the gusset area.
- Trim fitting - ideal for long, slim babies to the deliciously chunky
- Easy Adjust Snaps - 4 Rise Adjustability
- Double Gussets for superior fit and leak prevention
- Hidden Inner Pocket with included inserts
- Pull Tabs strategically placed
- Built-in Wet Zone Barrier for tummy sleepers
- PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) outer binding to help prevent compression leaks
- Bamboo Organic Cotton Terry
- Extra Soft PUL Outer Shell - breathable waterproof fabric
- Hip Snaps to prevent wing droop with added adjustability
- Two inserts - hourglass shaped insert + slimline booster
- 6 months replacement warranty on workmanship faults and materials - for more information see our return policy.
Designed in Australia from the ground up, through years of testing and development and ethically manufactured overseas to the highest standards.